Showing 25–30 of 30 results
TS 66 R is a tile saw with high cutting capacity for all types of tiles and clinkers. This table saw has a durable guide rail in aluminium for cutting large tiles, up to 660 mm cutting length. With TS 66 R you can do plunge cuts and diagonal cuts up to 45 degrees and up to 45×45 cm diagonally.
TS 73 R is a rail tile saw with high cutting capacity for all types of tiles and clinkers. This table saw has a durable guide rail system with excellent precision for cutting large tiles, up to 730 mm cutting length. With TS 73 R you can do plunge cuts and bevel cuts from 45 to 90 degrees and up to 50×50 cm diagonally.
FS 400 LV
Our robust FS 400 LV is a convenient all-round petrol push floor saw. The adjustable handle ensures an ergonomic working position. Perfect weight distribution gives excellent stability while sawing. Ideal for small road repair jobs in concrete or asphalt, up to 162 mm cutting depth.
- Small road repair jobs in concrete or asphalt.
- Cutting trenches for pipe laying.
- Making expansion joints in concrete floors.
- Cutting out channels for impedance loops fitting or cable laying.
- Very robust, productive saw with excellent weight distribution and stability.
- Adjustable handlebar for operator comfort.
- Easy to transport and lift.
- Optimum power transmission to the blade thanks to the poly-V belt. Large integrated water tank.
Our convenient FS 524 is a powerful, yet compact, self-propelled petrol floor saw ideal for asphalt and concrete cutting. Suitable for small to medium-sized service and repair jobs, up to 241 mm cutting depth. The optimal power transmission makes it ideal for more demanding jobs, despite its compact size. User-friendly and developed with a clear focus on your comfort.
- Medium to small service and repair work jobs where a self propelled saw is needed for production.
- Innovative series of self-propelled small flat saws with blade capacities of 500 to 600mm.
- Patent pending engine and bladeshaft mounting system reduce vibrations and give better cutting performance.
- IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows for a minimum of 250 maintenance-free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings.
- Patented spring-assist screw feed adjustment reduces the force required to adjust the blade in and out of the cut.
The COOLMAN® WBS-18D186FA diesel walk behind saw combine innovation and engineering to produce one of the lightest. Engine weight is evenly distributed over the blade shaft for added stability and tracking. Depth control assembly is engineered for smooth, controlled blade insertion.
The COOLMAN® WBS153E electric walk behind saw provides a solution for those environments and situations where electric power is the right choice, whether for indoor use or simply operator preference. The saw utilizes a three-phase, 15 hp, BRANCO® BA series electric motor in 415V to match the user’s need. The saw features the same raise / lower system as other electric wall saw. A 3 phase power controller safety box is provided to avoid overload of the electric engine to get protection.
Showing 25–30 of 30 results